Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

196 - Henry Nicholas Abe Will



The following is a transcription of Henry Nicholas Abe's Will 
found at the Mineral County Courthouse in Keyser, West Virginia
Will Book 6 - Page 179

****************

I Henry Nicholas Abe being of 
sound mind and in good health
do hereby brook all other wills to be
null and void and this being my 
last will I Henry Nicholas Abe do
thare fore give to my wife Bertha 
Viola Abe all my personal property
and stock to be hers and money 
if there is any after my funeral
expenses are paid to do with as 
she pleases and I also give her my 
real estate for her comfort and support
during her natural life and after 
her death it shall be sold and the 
money equally divided among 
my 8 children namely
Wilda Ann Smith & Pauline
Arsylvia Smith Elmer Adam Abe
& Eugene Franklin Abe
Grace Elizabeth Self & Dorothy Gladys Swanner 
Leroy James Abe & Robert Earl Abe 
my wife shall have the right to use
any thing on the land or take off
for her support during her natural 
life    Henry Nicholas Abe


No comments:

Post a Comment