Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

0031 - Philip Abe Will

Philip Abe Will - Recorded in the Mineral County Courthouse, Keyser, West Virginia.


Do not have actual copy of will - only transcription.


 Philip Abe's Will
 
     I, Philip Abe of Mineral County West Virginia being of sound and disposing mind do make and publish this my last Will and Testament.
     First and principaly I comit my soul into the hands of Almighty God, and my body to be decently buried at the discretion of my executor hereinafter named, and after my debts and funeral expenses are paid, I give and bequeath as follows:
     To my son Edward R. Abbe I give and bequeath the sum of five dollars
     To my son Joseph H. Abbe I give and bequeath the some of five dollars.
     All my remaining property I give and bequeath in equal shares to my children named as follows:
Herbert A. Abbe, Grover C. Abbe, Harmon S. Abbe, Clayton Abbe, Laura Branson, Cora Poffinburger, Mira V. Abbe, Missouri Abbe and I hereby appoint Herbert Abbe and David Branson as the executors will power of sale of this my last Will and Testament in testimony whereof I have hereunto signed my name and affixed my seal on the 19th day of April 1920.

Philip Abe (seal)


Signed, sealed and declared by the above named testator, as and for his last will and testament in our presence, who in his presence and the presence of each other, have signed our names as witnesses thereto.

Notes:
No spelling has been corrected in will.

No comments:

Post a Comment